We are seeking an experienced Associate Dentist to join our team in Melbourne to work 5 days per week in our CBD based location.
A minimum of five years’ experience is required for this position.
About the Position
You will be taking over an existing and well-established patient base from a well-respected Senior Dentist.
You will possess strong people skills, a caring attitude and exceptional clinical ability. You will be required to accommodate a diverse range of treatment plans across a broad range of patients, therefore clinical competence is required.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience is required for this position.
About the Practice
This is a 6-chair practice that has been established for over 30 years. It has a reputation for providing professional, caring & efficient treatment in the local community. The practice has a range of highly experienced dentists who are supported by two hygienists and a well-established experienced support team.
The practice operates Monday through to Friday.
Benefits to You
The Clients will offer you clinical freedom in a modern, relaxed and friendly environment.
• Ongoing Clinical Education
• Annual Clinician Conferences
• Regional Meetings to network and discuss industry topics
• Opportunities to work with the latest technology
• Career progression
What we are looking for
• High level of skills in all areas of general dentistry
• Minimum of five years Australian private practice experience
• Current AHPRA registration
• Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
• A patient orientated approach and excellent communication skills