Our Client is seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Associate Dentist to join their Inverell practice. Full time position with an immediate start.
About the Role
Drawing on your strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry, your role as Associate Dentist will see you deliver a wide range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service. A motivated team player who’s keen to continue your dental education, you’ll apply your proven clinical skills and unique approach to ensure patients receive a seamless and caring dental experience.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum 3 years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia, with high clinical skills and standards
- Current unconditional AHPRA registration
- An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- An organised problem-solver with a strong work ethic
- A team player with the ability to manage and coach others
- Open-minded, empathetic and understanding
- Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
What’s on offer:
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
- Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
- Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
- A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
- Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
- Local community engagement through regular fundraising, donating and volunteering
How to Apply
Is this the ideal role for you? If you’d like to join a fast-growing Australian business that’s focused on your success, apply now!